martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

Character Map



Character Map
The Mask
  • Serious.
  • Elitist.
  • Selfish.
  • Realist.
  • Vain.
  • Passionate.
Fear
  • Rejection: not to be accepted by the people I love.
  • Loneliness: be alone without any friend.
  • Blood: when somebody is hurt in a fight.
The Strongest Traits
  • Family: they give me support and security.
  • High-Developed: when I like to have things in a perfect way.
  • Art talents: the ability that I have to create artistical things and put my ideas in drawings.
  • High School’s yearbook.
Traits Admired
  • Open Mind: not to judge people if I don't know them before.
  • Direct: to say what I think in the right moment.
  • Assertive: to say smart things when the ocassion needs it.
  • Adventurer: to try more new things.
Trouble Traits
  • Materialist: when sometimes I forget that material things are not the most important thing.
  • Aggressive: to react in a bad way against people.
  • Mocking: when I laugh about other people.
  • Obsessive: with people and details.
The Dark Side
  • Selfishness: people who think they are the firsts and the most important people in this world.
  • Hypocrisy: when people say wrong things when they are not with you, but they say the best in front of you.
  • Opportunistic: when people just use you as a way to get what they want.
  • Disloyalty: when you give everything for somebody and that person give you the worst of itself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario